Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

hey had seven match points after the I

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> S'inscrire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Oct - 12:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: hey had seven match points after the I Répondre en citant

AVONDALE, Ariz. -- A relaxed Kevin Harvick sat on the wall of pit road after qualifying Friday night as if he didnt have the weight of the season riding on Sunday afternoon at Phoenix International Raceway.Harvick faces a virtual must-win situation Sunday if he wants to advance to be among the four drivers eligible for the championship Nov. 20 at Homestead-Miami Speedway.He has capitalized on must-win situations before. Harvick has also experienced victory after bad races dropped him into perilous situations over the past three years of the elimination-style Chase for the Sprint Cup format.He is at no better track to need a win. Harvick has won four of the past five races at Phoenix since joining Stewart-Haas Racing, and he has triumphed in six of the past eight overall.I have magic, Harvick quipped. I went to Disney World one time. And I found this magic wand. And I wave it here.Starting sixth in the race Sunday, Harvick is expected to be a force. But one of his biggest concerns could be Austin Dillon, who delivered a veiled threat to Harvick after he wrecked Dillon last Sunday at Texas.He didnt like it that the silver-spoon kid was out-running him tonight. ... There are two more weeks (for possibly payback), Dillon said last Sunday.Asked about it Friday, Dillon said, I dont really have no comment. Im here to race and win this race.Harvick, who said in 2013 that the Dillon brothers have got no respect for what they do in this sport and theyve had everything fed to them with a spoon, left a message for Dillon over the past week. Dillon, the grandson of team owner Richard Childress, did not return the message.He can handle things however he wants to handle them, Harvick said. Obviously hes a little bit bitter over what I said in [2013], and thats probably a little bit my fault for not speaking to him about those situations. ... As far as the incident itself, it is pretty self-explanatory when you watch the in-car as to what happened.There was nothing intentional there. He was mad and he should be mad. Theyre just starting to perform like they need to perform, and he likes to win. Hes a competitor, and I cant blame him for that.Harvick says he thinks tracks havent done enough to honor his team co-owner Tony Stewart, who will retire from Cup racing after this season. Stewart publicly stated he didnt want a bunch of attention, as Jeff Gordon received a year earlier, but Harvick said more should have been done anyway.I dont think anybody did a very good job of giving him the credit that he deserved throughout the year from the race tracks and from a sport standpoint, Harvick said. Thats been very disappointing.I know that Tony probably would say he wouldnt want that [hoopla].Maybe Harvick was just trying to turn the story of his back against the wall into a story about Stewart. His team doesnt need the distraction.We just try not to even think about the Chase part of it, crew chief Rodney Childers said. I just try to think about going and winning races. ... We definitely have to work hard and put our best effort forward and do everything right.Harvick said his position is no different than the rest of the Chase field who face possible elimination. Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards have already clinched spots, and two points separate Joey Logano, Kyle Busch, Matt Kenseth and Denny Hamlin. Kurt Busch?is 33 points behind the cutoff. Only two of the six drivers will advance Sunday with four of the drivers eliminated.A win will clinch a berth for any of the drivers, but Logano can clinch a spot if he finishes second and leads a lap; Busch if he finishes second and leads the most laps. If not, they need circumstances to fall in their favor for them to advance.Everybody is in the same position that we are, Harvick said.Because if somebody [in the Chase] wins, there is only going to be one points guy that goes through, so you need to pretend like youre in a must-win situation. ... From a team standpoint, to see what everybody is at and how they approach it on our team is fun to me. I like to see them performing and working at that level. Cavaliers T-shirts . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Brad Daugherty Jersey . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/kyrie-irving-cavaliers-jersey-c-5/ .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Cavaliers Hoodie . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Mo Williams Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Rio -- Already out of medal contention, the Indian womens doubles pair of Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa suffered their third successive loss in Rio, going down to Thailands Supajirakul Puttita and Taerattanachai Sapsiree. Playing their second Olympics after the London Games, Jwala and Ashwini lost 17-21 15-21.?Jwala and Ashwini, the 2010 Commonwealth Games champions, had defeated the World No 16 Thai pair twice this year, at the Syed Modi Grand Prix Gold and at the Uber Cup, but all that didnt matter as their match lasted only 44 minutes at the Riocentre - Pavillion 4.?In the opening game, Jwala and Ashwini opened up a 6-3 lead before reaching 10-5 but soon they hit wide and played some miscued shots to allow the Thai pair enter the interval with a slender 11-10 lead.The Indian combo managed to move ahead to 15-13 but once again errors came back to haunt them as Thai pair made it 16-15. Sapsiree and Puttita eventually pocketed the opening game in 21 minutes when Jwala hit the nets.In the second game, the Thai pair carried on the momentum, surging 4-0 ahead.dddddddddddd Jwala and Ashwini tried to narrow the gap but Sapsiree and Puttita entered the break at 11-5 after producing a smash to which the Indians had no answers.The Thai pair continued to stay ahead after the interval, keeping a safe distance from the Indians. They had seven match points after the Indians hit long, and eventually sealed the contest when Jwala failed to negotiate a body smash following a long rally.Jwala and Ashwini were eliminated from the womens doubles event yesterday after losing against the Dutch pair of Eefje Muskens and Selena Piek 16-21 21-16 17-21.Meanwhile, in the mens doubles, Manu Attri and Sumeeth Reddy ended their final group game with a 23-21, 21-11 win against Japans?Hendo Hiroyuki and Hayakawa Kenichi. Attri and Reddy, too, were already eliminated, after losing to the?Chinese pair of Chai Biao and Hong Wei 21-13, 21-15 on Friday.? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Oct - 12:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> S'inscrire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation