Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

including 1973-74 premierships

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> A1 ou A2? bachelier ou breveté?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Oct - 11:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: including 1973-74 premierships Répondre en citant

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Evan Jager knows steeplechase history about as well as anyone.Like, how difficult the Kenyans are to beat and how the Americans havent captured an Olympic medal since 1984.Hence, Jagers raw emotion at the finish line when he updated that particular piece of history Wednesday.The 27-year-old from Algonquin, Illinois, ran a strong tactical race to earn a silver medal in the 3,000-meter steeplechase, finishing one second behind Kenyan winner Conseslus Kiprutos Olympic record time of 8 minutes, 3.28 seconds. Two-time Olympic champion Ezekiel Kemboi finished third, but was later disqualified for stepping outside the track, giving the bronze to fourth-place finisher Mahiedine Mekhissi of France.I think I had the perfect race today, Jager said. I was just enjoying every second of it.Before Jager, the Americans hadnt won a medal in the event since Brian Diemer earned bronze at the 1984 Los Angeles Games. Its been a historic couple of days for the Americans in the distance events.On Tuesday night, Jenny Simpson became the first U.S. woman to win a medal in the Olympic 1,500 meters. On Monday, Emma Coburn won the first Olympic medal for the Americans in the womens steeplechase, a bronze.Jager certainly appreciates history.I do know how big of an achievement it is, said Jager, the American record-holder in an event that includes jumping over barriers and into water. I dont know if it has hit me yet. The happiness has definitely hit me, but outside of that I havent really thought about anything.Jager, with his distinctive blond hair tied back, was ready for anything in this race, including Kipruto settling in behind him. Kipruto made his move and surged into the lead about the time the bell sounded. He began to celebrate shortly after leaping over the last barrier as he extended his countrys streak to nine straight Olympic titles in the event.No doubt, Jager knew that piece of trivia. And of course this: His silver was the highest an American has placed since Horace Ashenfelter won the race in 1952.Hillary Bor wound up eighth for the Americans by running a personal-best time. Bor is a sergeant in the U.S. Army and one of four runners of Kenyan descent whove taken a unique path to Rio by enlisting in the military, earning American citizenship and training with the Armys World Class Athlete Program. Bors brother is currently serving in Afghanistan.I tried to hang in with them but Im not ready for that kind of pace, Bor said. I feel good with my effort and thinking of how I thought I would never be here but to come here and finish in the top-10. That is such an accomplishment. Its a good experience. Ive never been in this kind of atmosphere.One things for sure: Jagers got the attention of the Kenyans.Last year, when I was running with him in a Paris Diamond League (meet), he was stronger and I told the guys in Kenya, `We must work extra hard to beat this guy, recounted Kemboi, who thinks Jager might be a world or perhaps Olympic champion one day. Hes a threat.Asked if in some way a silver felt like a lot like a gold, given the dearth of history in the steeplechase, Jager simply responded, No.It feels like silver, but Im totally OK with silver, Jager added. I think breaking up the Kenyans in the steeplechase, and just beating Kenyans in championship steeplechases, its a very hard achievement.---AP Sports Writer John Pye contributed. Patrick Willis Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Reuben Foster Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. http://www.49ersfanaticproshop.com/garrett-celek-49ers-jersey/ . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. NEIL BALMES AFL CAREER COMES FULL CIRCLENEIL BALMEDOB: January 15, 1952* Joins Richmond in 1970 after four matches with WA side Subiaco* 159 senior games for Richmond to 1979, including 1973-74 premierships* Coaches Norwood in SANFL from 1980-90, featuring the 1982 and 1984 premierships and finals every year* Coaches newly-merged SANFL club Woodville-West Torrens to finals 1991-92* Coaches Melbourne in AFL 1993-97, finals 1994* Collingwood footbaall operations manager 1998-2006, 2002-03 grand finals* Geelong football operations manager 2007-14, one of the key figures in the clubs three premierships in 2007, 2009 and 2011* Returns to Collingwood in late 2014 as football director* September 12, 2016.ddddddddddddReturns to Punt Rd as general manager of football. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Oct - 11:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> A1 ou A2? bachelier ou breveté? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation