Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

It was crazy because he probably

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les écoles en Belgique -> A Bruxelles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 13:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: It was crazy because he probably Répondre en citant

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- On a day when both teams ran wild, Kentucky couldnt quite catch up to Tennessee.Joshua Dobbs threw touchdown passes to three different receivers and ran for two more scores Saturday as Tennessee defeated Kentucky 49-36 to continue its domination of this annual series.Dobbs rushed for 147 yards and Alvin Kamara ran for 128 yards to lead Tennessees 376-yard rushing attack. Kentucky ran for 443 yards -- three yards shy of a 65-year-old single-game school record -- but often bogged down in the red zone.Its fun with two teams that have good running games just going back and forth, Kamara said. Its kind of like a battle royale trying to see who has the better punches.Tennessee (7-3, 3-3 SEC) has won 31 of its last 32 matchups against the Wildcats, with the lone Kentucky win coming in 2011. Kentucky (5-5, 4-4) hasnt beaten Tennessee in Knoxville since 1984.Dobbs went 11 of 17 for 223 yards with touchdown passes to Josh Smith and Ethan Wolf as well as a 51-yarder to Josh Malone on a flea flicker. Dobbs also had his highest rushing total of the season.Hes like a tight end playing quarterback, Kentucky linebacker Denzil Ware said. Its hard to get him down, and when he gets in the zone, you basically cant stop the man.Tennessee averaged 9.2 yards per carry against a Kentucky defense that lost leading tackler Jordan Jones to back spasms in the first half and had several other players hurt over the course of the game. John Kelly rushed for 94 yards to complement Dobbs and Kamara, who wore a knee brace while returning from an injury that sidelined him for two games.The Vols moved the ball so well that they only faced five third-down situations all day.They were making too much hay on first and second down, Kentucky coach Mark Stoops said.Stanley Boom Williams ran for 127 yards and Jojo Kemp added 90 yards -- including a 71-yard touchdown -- as Kentucky averaged 8.1 yards per carry to threaten the school single-game record of 446 yards rushing, set in 1951 against Tennessee Tech. Kentuckys 443-yard output was the third-highest rushing total ever allowed by Tennessee.Its definitely unacceptable, Tennessee defensive end LaTroy Lewis said. That would never be tolerated. It wouldnt be tolerated at Tennessee in the `70s, `80s, 90s and its not tolerated now.But the Wildcats didnt run nearly as effectively once they got into scoring position. Kentucky settled for field goals three times after driving inside Tennessees 15-yard line and also lost a fumble at the Tennessee 4.Obviously when you rush for that many yards, the difference is in the red zone, Stoops said. They capped it off with touchdowns. We capped it off with some field goals.THE TAKEAWAYKentucky: The Wildcats continued their recent history of being unable to stop Tennessees offense. They have allowed 151 points to the Volunteers over the last three seasons. Kentuckys lack of a balanced offense proved costly whenever the Wildcats got into scoring position. Stephen Johnson went 12 of 29 for 192 yards with an interception, and he was sacked four times.Tennessee: Dobbs continued his personal history of productive performances against Kentucky. Dobbs is 4-0 against Kentucky as a starting quarterback. In those four games, he has 10 touchdown passes and six touchdown runs.He now has 27 career touchdown runs, the most ever by a Tennessee quarterback. Jimmy Streater had 25 touchdown runs from 1977-79.POSTSEASON PICTURETennessee remains very much alive in the SEC Eastern Division race. In order to win its first division title since 2007, Tennessee must win its two remaining games (against Missouri and Vanderbilt) and have No. 22 Florida lose to No. 19 LSU next week.We came as freshman wanting to get Tennessee back in this picture and wanting to be where we are today, Dobbs said. Now we have to take advantage of this opportunity.Kentucky is one win away from becoming bowl eligible for the first time since 2010.WELCOME BACKKamara wasnt the only Tennessee captain to return from an injury Saturday. Cornerback Cam Sutton also returned after missing six games with a fractured ankle.UP NEXTKentucky hosts Football Championship Subdivision program Austin Peay.Tennessee hosts Missouri.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Steve Megargee at www.twitter.com/stevemegargee Cheap Broncos Jerseys Authentic . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Cheap John Elway Jersey . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-brandon-mcmanus-jersey . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Cheap Derek Wolfe Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cheap Broncos Jerseys China . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson erupted for a career-high 60 points in a 142-106 win over the Indiana Pacers?on Monday night.?The Warriors were up 114-79 with 1:22 left in the third quarter when Thompson departed. His stat line was 21-for-33 from the field, 8-for-14 from 3-point range and 10-for-11 from the free throw line in 29 minutes.Indiana as a team converted only 26 field goals at the end of three quarters at Oracle Arena.I felt like every shot I took was a good shot, Thompson said. Its the way I was playing off of my teammates, too. Its easy to get open looks when youre running off Zaza [Pachulia] and Draymond [Green] all night, and I think it started for me when I got a few layups in the beginning. That always opens up my game, and whenever Im active off the ball, thats when Im at my best.Thompson is the first player in the shot-clock era to score 60 points with fewer than 30 minutes played.Thats a feat that Id put money on to probably never be touched ever again in the history of basketball, teammate Stephen Curry said. Its unbelievable.Thompsons 60 points were the most through three quarters since Kobe Bryant scored 62 in a December 2005 game.Thompsons previous career high was 52 points last season against the Kings, a contest in which he produced an NBA-record 37 third-quarter points while sitting out the fourth due to a rout.After Mondays game, he was asked if he begged coach Steve Kerr to put him back in during fourth-quarter play.I didnt, but its just unfortunate the two times I got my career high, I didnt even play in the fourth quarter, Thommpson said in jest.dddddddddddd We should keep these games closer next time. But its all good.The sharpshooter scored 40 of his points in the first half, the first player with a 40-point first half since Bryant had 42 points against the Washington Wizards on March 28, 2003.Thompson, 26, also was the first player to score 40 points in any half since Chicago Bulls forward Jimmy Butler registered 40 in the second half on Jan. 3, 2016, at Toronto.And to put his night into perspective, Thompson registered the first 60-point game for the franchise since Rick Barry scored 64 points on March 26, 1974, versus the Portland Trail Blazers.Thompson moving without the ball all evening made life miserable for the Pacers.I dont even know what to say, Kevin Durant said. It was crazy because he probably has the ball in his hand for probably not even two minutes in the whole game. He was catching, shooting, cutting.Thompson said that had he been allowed to sub in one more time, 80 points wasnt out of reach.Maybe. I think I could have, Thompson said. Maybe one day Ill have the opportunity, but 60 in 29 minutes is not too bad. Im satisfied with that.Fans chanted Klay, Klay, Klay during moments when there were breaks in the action. When he departed the game, fans gave him a standing ovation.That was a pretty amazing performance, Kerr said. We know hes capable of that. Everybody around here remembers his 37-point quarter, so it always feels like its a possibility [he can go off]. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 13:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les écoles en Belgique -> A Bruxelles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation