Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

not the first time he has missed plaay

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les écoles en Belgique -> A Bruxelles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 13:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: not the first time he has missed plaay Répondre en citant

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Padraig Harrington has been a staunch supporter of Olympic golf, and on the eve of the 72-hole mens tournament, he opined that a number of high-profile players who elected to skip the event will rue their decision.The players who are here couldnt be more positive and couldnt be enjoying it more, Harrington said Wednesday at the Olympic Golf Course, where golf returns Thursday after a 112-year absence. I sense, as well, the players at home are pretty quiet on social media. You sense that maybe some of them would like to be here. Certainly I think some of them would definitely like to be here and they are missing out.Theres no doubt they are missing out, thats for sure. You just dont know where this game is going to lead and where they will be in four years time or eight years time or whether golf will be in the Olympics in eight years time.I cant say its a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity because were obviously in the 2020 Games, but it may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a lot of people.The run-up to golfs return to the Olympics was filled with negativity; no sport saw more withdrawals among its players.The top four in the world -- Jason Day, Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy -- all elected to skip the Games. Other big names such as Adam Scott, Charl Schwartzel, Louis Oosthuizen and Graeme McDowell also elected to stay home.Harrington, 45, got a spot when McIlroy, Shane Lowry and McDowell all elected not to play for Ireland. And he was thrilled at the prospect, having taken a role in pitching golf to the International Olympic Committee when it was being considered in 2009.Back then, Harrington was ranked seventh in the world; he is now 128th.I absolutely thought I would be here, he said. But thats the nature of sport, when youre at the top of your game, you dont believe its ever going to change. You think its going to last forever. Hindsight says thats not true.It would be interesting about the athletes who turned down coming here this time. Some of them might not get the opportunity again. Youd be surprised how it does change. For me, clearly this is the opportunity of a lifetime. I feel good about my golf and where Im at with my golf, logically, will I get another chance in 2020?So this is an awfully big deal that Ive got an opportunity, and Im keen to take it.Harringtons wife and two sons made the journey to Rio, and they plan to stay next week to take in other Olympic sports.All the golfers here, everybody here is loving it, he said. I dont think Ive seen as much interaction between the players. Like at a major, there wouldnt be interaction between the players at all. Everybody is really going about their business. Here were going about our business, but everybody is talking about what they have seen and whats been happening and what they went to. Adidas Andrew Shaw Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Cheap Montreal Canadiens Jerseys . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.cheapcanadiensjerseys.com/ .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Authentic . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Adidas Alexander Radulov Jersey . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Stephen Strasburg continued his progression back Monday to what the Washington Nationals are hoping will be a postseason return, throwing his second bullpen session in four days. He took the mound before an 8-3 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers?as Washington claimed a 2-1 lead in their best-of-five National League Division Series.According to The Washington Post, the right-hander threw 20 to 30 pitches before Mondays Game 3 in L.A.Strasburg threw a bullpen hours before Game 1 on Friday -- his first time on a mound since he hurt his right elbow a month ago. He was ruled out for the NLDS, but the Nationals hope he could return if the team advances.Strasburg has been on the disabled list since Sept. 7 because of a strained flexor mass in his right arm.This is not the first time he has missed plaayoff action.dddddddddddd In 2012, when the Nationals won their first division title, they played the postseason without Strasburg, whom the team shut down in early September due to concerns about his health in the wake of his 2010 Tommy John surgery.The top overall pick in 2009, Strasburg participated in Washingtons second postseason appearance in 2014. He took the loss in Game 1 of the NLDS against the San Francisco Giants.This season, Strasburg was 15-4 with a 3.60 ERA. He was named an All-Star for the second time, following a first half in which he went 12-0 with a 2.62 ERA.Information from ESPNs Eddie Matz and The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 13:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les écoles en Belgique -> A Bruxelles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation