Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Tampa Bays Ondrej Palat hit the post during a power play wit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les écoles en Belgique -> A liège
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Nov - 01:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tampa Bays Ondrej Palat hit the post during a power play wit Répondre en citant

In July, Lexie Lou earned trainer Mark Casse his first Queens Plate victory. Mesut Ozil Jersey . On Saturday, another filly will be his best chance to capture an elusive Breeders Cup title.Conquest Eclipse, the early 4-1 second pick, will break from the No. 4 post in the Grade 1 US$2-million Juvenile Fillies at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif. Multiple Breeders Cup champion Corey Nakatani returns aboard after leading the two-year-old to second- and third-place finishes in her last two races, both Grade 1 events.For Casse, Canadas top trainer on six occasions, celebrating in the winners circle at Santa Anita would provide a second career milestone this year. On July 6, Lexie Lous captured a stirring 1 1/2-length Plate win at Woodbine Racetrack.Ive been doing this since I was a little boy ... I owned my first horse when I was eight, Casse said from California on Thursday. The Breeders Cup is the Olympics so it means everything to me as far as horse racing goes.We were fortunate this year to win the Queens Plate, something that had been very difficult to do. You go to the Breeders Cup as the best in your region and youre up against the best in the world. Its very exciting.Casse, 53, will saddle four Breeders Cup starters, including Ontario-breds Conquest Typhoon (Juvenile Turf), Conquest Harlanate (Juvenile Fillies Turf) and Woodbine Mile runner-up Kaigun (Mile). Patrick Husbands, seven times Canadas top jockey, rides all three Canadian horses with Conquest Typhoon and Conquest Harlanate running Friday.That says a lot about Canadian racing, Casse said. Also, Patrick is a world-class rider, he can ride with anybody.All four are equal and good horses. I think people will be surprised. Im not much on predicting, I usually let my horses do the talking but I feel confident theyre all going to run well.Casse said Husbands is bullish on Conquest Typhoon, a 12-1 pick that will break from the No. 6 post Friday. Conquest Typhoon qualified for the Juvenile Turf by winning the Grade 2 Summer Stakes last month at Woodbine.Our feeling is hes superior on grass, Casse said. Of course, he hasnt faced the competition that hes going to run against (Friday) but I thought when he won the Summer Stakes he did so with ease.Unlike last year, Casse isnt concerned about the post positions his four horses drew. Kaigun will start the Grade 1 $2-million Mile from the No. 7 post at early 20-1 odds while Conquest Harlanate, a 10-1 pick, drew the No. 11 post in the $1-million Juvenile Fillies Turf.In 2013, Casses My Conquestadory got the outside No. 14 post for the Juvenile Fillies Turf at Santa Anita. Casse was so disappointed he considered scratching her from the field but relented and the horse finished fourth.That (drawing No. 14 post) probably cost us the Breeders Cup, he said. This year we were very fortunate, probably the only horse that caught just a little bit of a tough post was Harlanate and (No. 11) isnt that bad.Trainer Gail Cox, a Toronto native, sends out her second Breeders Cup starter when she saddles Something Extra in Saturdays Grade 1 Turf Sprint. Her first starter, Hard Not to Like, was fifth in the 11 Juvenile Fillies Turf.Something Extra is a 20-1 pick and will break from the No. 8 post in the Grade 1 $1-million Turf Sprint with Woodbines Eurico Rosa da Silva aboard.Leigh Court, owned by Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk and trained by Torontos Josie Carroll, drew the No. 6 post in the Grade 1 $1-Million Filly and Mare Sprint at early 4-1 odds. Ontario-bred Judy the Beauty breaks from the No. 7 post and is listed at 5-2 odds.Trainer Brian Lynch, an Australian now living in Toronto, sends 20-1 pick Grand Arch from the No. 1 post in the Breeders Cup Mile.Unbridled Forever, a 20-1 pick owned by Charles Fipke, of Kelowna, B.C., goes from the No. 5 post in the Distaff while Majestic Presence, co-owned by Glen Todd of White Rock, B.C., is also a 20-1 selection in the Juvenile Fillies and drew the No. 7 post.Also scheduled to run this weekend are E.P. Taylor Stakes winner Just the Judge (post 2, 5-1 odds, Filly and Mare Turf), Woodbine Mile winner Trade Storm (post 8, 12-1, $2-million Mile) and third-place finisher Bobbys Kitten (post 6, 10-1, Turf Sprint). Brown Panther, the early 2-1 favourite at the $1-million Canadian Pattison International who was scratched after bolting prior to the race, is an 8-1 pick in the $3-Million Cup Turf and drew the No. 4 post.As important as winning this weekend is to Casse, he also looks forward to enjoying the spectacle that is the Breeders Cup and being a fan at racings premiere event. For example, Casse conducted a portion of Thursdays phone interview while actress Bo Derek petted one of his horses.Now, Id like to be in The Classic and Id like to be in the Juvenile, Casse said. But theres a part of me that likes being able to sit back and just watch the races.At the 10 Breeders Cup Classic at Churchill Downs, Blame beat Zenyatta by a head to hand the brilliant mare her first — and only — defeat after 19 straight victories.I remember being in the stands with my wife and we were screaming and everybody around us was screaming for her down the stretch, Casse said. I said to somebody, Ive never screamed harder for a horse that wasnt mine.But the other thing is we all love our sport. As much as wed love to win, making sure all running the races do so safely is very important as well.Notes: After finishing last as the 3-2 favourite in last months $300,000 Grade II Canadian Stakes turf race at Woodbine, Lexie Lou earned a 1 1/4-length win in the $100,000 Autumn Miss Stakes on Saturday at Santa Anita. It was the Plate and Woodbine Oaks champions seventh victory in 15 career starts and boosted her earnings past $1.36 million. Christoph Kramer Jersey . The Grizzlies erased most of a 25-point deficit before Durant, the leagues scoring champion, got hot. Sebastian Rudy Jersey .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. http://www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-38-sandro-wagner-germany-jersey.aspx .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday.TAMPA, Fla. -- Jhonas Enroth stole the spotlight from Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos. Enroth made 43 saves to spoil the return of Stamkos and the Buffalo Sabres beat the Lightning 3-1 on Thursday night. Stamkos had been sidelined since breaking his right shin Nov. 11 at Boston, causing him to miss 45 games. The centre received a partial standing ovation during pregame introductions, when it was announced that he is the new team captain. "For the most part I felt good," said Stamkos, who played 21:03. "Its a step in the right direction. You can feel it a little out there as the play progresses, but I felt like I played a lot tonight and felt pretty good. As the game went on, my timing felt great with the puck." Right wing Ryan Callahan, acquired Wednesday from the New York Rangers for former Tampa Bay captain Martin St. Louis, made his Lightning debut. "As the game went on, I got more and more comfortable with who I was playing with," Callahan said. "More comfortable on the ice." Tyler Myers, Marcus Foligno and Cody Hodgson scored for the Sabres. Enroth stopped a combined nine shots by Stamkos (five) and Callahan (four). "When we get good goaltending, we have a chance to win," Buffalo interim coach Ted Nolan said. "We were very opportunistic on our chances. Jhonas was the backbone, for sure." Tyler Johnson ended Enroths shutout bid with a short-handed goal at 17:31 of the third. "Im pretty (upset) that I didnt get the shutout, but thats hoockey, I guess," Enroth said. Andre Schurrle Jersey. The Lightning have dropped four of five since the end of the Olympic break. Myers put Buffalo up 1-0 when he beat Anders Lindback from the right circle 15:56 into the game. Lindback had been out since hurting his ankle on Jan. 30. Foligno made it 2-0 with his first goal in 11 games at 9:25 of the second. Tampa Bays Ondrej Palat hit the post during a power play with 8 minutes left in the second. Five minutes later, Teddy Purcell missed the net with a shot during a 2-on-1 off a pass from Stamkos, who then had his in-close shot go over the net in the final minute of the period. "I thought he was probably the most dangerous player on the ice," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said of Stamkos. It was just the eighth time this season that Buffalo has taken a lead into the third period. The Sabres went up 3-0 on Hodgsons goal with 6:16 to go in the third. NOTES: Buffalo RW Chris Stewart and C Zemgus Girgensons left with injuries and Nolan said both are very doubtful for Fridays game at Florida. ... The Lightning went 22-18-5 while Stamkos was out. ... C Torrey Mitchell, obtained in a trade Wednesday with Minnesota, played his first game with the Sabres. Michal Neuvirth, acquired from Washington, was Buffalos backup goalie. ... The Sabres announced that G Dominik Hasek will be inducted into the teams Hall of Fame during a pregame ceremony on March 29. ... Lightning LW Ryan Malone, who has gone pointless in 12 consecutive games, was scratched. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Nov - 01:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les écoles en Belgique -> A liège Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation