Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

He threw sunflower seeds on himself and was doused with wate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> Le jury paramedical
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 02:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: He threw sunflower seeds on himself and was doused with wate Répondre en citant

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Ty Montgomery Jersey . - 49ers tight end Vance McDonald expects to play Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.The playing status of Vernon Davis is less certain.McDonald, recovering from a knee injury, went through a personalized workout Friday and then ran routes, and afterward said he was ready to go.Im confident I can go Sunday, McDonald said. Running routes felt great.McDonald hurt his knee during the 49ers loss to the Chicago Bears two weeks ago and has been limited to personal training as established by the team trainers.Its something I had to work through, McDonald said. Weve been using caution; its all about Sunday.The second-year tight end said he did well at Fridays workout, which tested his knee from every angle.Im pretty happy, McDonald said. I was impatient and wanted to do more work after I was finished for the day, but the trainers kept me on a schedule and theyve done a great job of getting me back in a timely fashion.McDonald, who has one catch for 9 yards on the season, would give the 49ers more options. They relied on a five-receiver set in last weeks loss to the Arizona Cardinals because of a lack of depth at tight end.Thats what I like about this team: we can line up two tight ends or go with a five-receiver set and still move the football, McDonald said. I thought they did a great job offensively.Davis refused to commit to playing, perhaps shying away after making a definitive statement last week and not playing.It will be more of a game-time decision, Davis said. Well keep working and hopefully I can be ready. I feel a lot better than last week.Davis is sore in the deltoid ligament region of his ankle, which is the area where the foot and leg meet. He said he feels it around the front of his ankle and will test it Sunday about an hour before game time.Its tough when the guys are all out there battling, Davis said. You want to be out there with them. But you cant get too overwhelmed. Ill just take it one day at a time.49ers coach Jim Harbaugh also expressed caution and optimism about Davis status, while extolling his talents in all phases of the offence.Hes one of the rare tight ends thats really good in the run game and really good in the pass game, Harbaugh said. Hes at the highest level in both.Davis also realizes his value as a run blocker.Definitely, when you can run or pass everyone gets a chance to get involved, especially Frank Gore, Davis said. We cant do too much without him. Weve got to get him going as well as Michael Crabtree and the other receivers.NOTES: Harbaugh said the reason a field goal attempt was blocked against the Cardinals, who only had nine men on the field at the time, was that half the team never got the signal that a fake was taken off. We didnt communicate the fake was off, he said. Half the line knew it was off and half the line was blocking like it was a fake. ... LB Patrick Willis said he never prepares anything ahead of delivering his pre-game speech each week. Its just something I feel during warmups as I look at the team, he said. I start to feel it and I go with whatever comes up. ... S Antonie Bethea (ankle) is listed as questionable and did not practice Friday, though its likely hell be ready to make his 100th consecutive start against the Eagles. ... C Marcus Martin (knee) is out, while CB Tramaine Brock (toe sprain) is listed as questionable, but is doubtful. T Anthony Davis (hamstring) is questionable, while Michael Crabtree (quad), Gore (back), Willis (wrist) and Justin Smith (non-injury related) are all probable.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Green Bay Packers Jerseys . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology. Reggie White Jersey . Kadri was dressed in a green jersey at Thursdays practice and skated as an extra forward on the teams fourth line as the Leafs. http://www.thepackersnflfanshop.com/Black-Friday-Kyler-Fackrell-Jersey/ . "This is my city," the Toronto native said upon his arrival Wednesday night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 2014 a memorable year. NEW YORK -- J.J. Hardy finally got in on the fun Saturday, against a likely opponent. Nelson Cruz has been hitting homers all season. Cruz hit his 23rd home run, Hardy connected for his first of the year and the Baltimore Orioles beat the New York Yankees 6-1 after starter Bud Norris left with tightness in his right groin. Adam Jones and Steve Pearce also went deep off struggling soft-tosser Vidal Nuno, helping the Orioles rebound after blowing a two-run lead in the ninth inning of a 5-3 loss Friday night. "Big win for us," Hardy said. Cruz and Pearce each had a two-run shot. Hardy ended a drought of 339 at-bats that dated to last September. "It definitely felt nice," he said. "I felt like I forgot how to do it." "I think it probably is a little bit of a relief. I started to question myself if I ever was going to hit one again," Hardy added. Mark Teixeira hit his 12th home run for the Yankees, who had won four straight and eight of 10, but that was all they managed against Norris and three relievers. During a pregame ceremony on the field, former New York first baseman Tino Martinez was honoured with a plaque to be placed in Monument Park. Making his first start against the Yankees, Norris (7-5) allowed three hits in five innings and matched a career high by winning his fourth straight start. He warmed up on the mound for the sixth but was pulled for Ryan Webb, who pitched two scoreless innings. Tommy Hunter got the final five outs. Norris said he felt something "kind of funny" while throwing a fastball in the fifth. "It kind of grabbed on me," he said. "Ive had groin stuff before, especially my left one but not necessarily my right one. Youve got to be real careful with those." "I could see it getting a little worse and I wanted to be smart, but really, hats off to the offence for scoring and to the bullpen for picking me up," Norris added. "Pretty sore right now." Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Norris probably will pitch the night game of a split doubleheader Friday against Tampa Bay, but the right-hander said it was too soon to tell. "Weve got other options, but Im hoping we caught it in time," Showalter said. Pressed into the rotation because of injuries to CC Sabathia, Ivan Nova and Michael Pineda, Nuno (1-4) is having a hhard time with the homer-friendly dimensions at Yankee Stadium. Paul Hornung Jersey. He was rocked in his previous outing in Oakland and is 0-4 since beating the Los Angeles Angels on May 7. "This is what we have. And as I said, its not like theres just starting pitchers lying around out there," New York manager Joe Girardi said, explaining that Nuno will stay in the rotation. "Right now, this is what it is." The left-hander yielded five runs -- four earned -- and six hits in 6 1-3 innings. He allowed three home runs and has served up 13 in 39 1-3 innings this season at home, where he is 0-3 with a 7.09 ERA. "My fastball today, I just left it up too much," Nuno said. "I trusted all my stuff today. No regrets and everything, but they just got to my fastball." Jones hit a solo shot with two outs in the first and drew a leadoff walk in the fourth before Cruz connected. Cruz began the day one home run behind Toronto slugger Edwin Encarnacion for the major league lead. "Hes carried us along a lot of the season," Hardy said. Pearces drive made it 5-1 in the fifth, and Hardy went deep off Jose Ramirez in the eighth for his 159th career homer and first since Sept. 5, 2013, against Jose Quintana of the Chicago White Sox. "We like hitting home runs," Jones said. Back in the dugout, Hardy got the silent treatment. He threw sunflower seeds on himself and was doused with water by Cruz. The two-time All-Star shortstop has hit at least 22 home runs five times, including a career-high 30 with Baltimore in 2011. "Normally I just put my head down and run. This time I kind of watched a little bit to make sure that it got up," Hardy said. "As I was rounding third, I looked into the dugout and no one had moved. So I kind of knew that they were going to sit there." NOTES: Baltimore recalled reliever Brad Brach from Triple-A Norfolk. ... Nuno has allowed 15 homers in 67 1-3 innings overall. ... Pineda (right shoulder muscle) will get another week off after an MRI still showed "a trace of inflammation," Girardi said. ... RHP Masahiro Tanaka (11-1, 1.99 ERA) starts Sundays series finale against Orioles RHP Chris Tillman (5-4, 4.82). Hall of Fame reliever Rich "Goose" Gossage will be honoured with a Monument Park plaque as part of festivities for the 68th annual Old-Timers Day at Yankee Stadium. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 02:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> Le jury paramedical Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation