Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

second half and beat us on the boards, t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les écoles en Belgique -> A liège
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 12:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: second half and beat us on the boards, t Répondre en citant

HOUSTON -- Houston running back Arian Foster was removed from the physically unable to perform list Wednesday and practiced with the Texans for the first time since May. Foster strained his right calf in an off-season practice in late May and struggled with a sore back after recovering from that injury. "Its really important," coach Gary Kubiak said. "Hes been working, its not like hes been standing around. Hes been trying to get all that soreness out and he felt really good the last two days. I think we took a big step forward." Kubiak thought that Foster would have returned to practice sooner than he did, but he understood why he was out as long as he was. "I was watching him work and watching what he was going though so I felt confident that we were close and ready to go," Kubiak said. "I also understand how important it was that they did it at the right time. The key is Arian felt good about it today and thats the most important thing." Foster rushed for 1,424 yards and 15 touchdowns last year for his third straight 1,200-yard season. Kubiak doesnt expect Foster to play Sunday against the Saints and he likely wont play in Houstons final preseason game on Aug. 29 at Dallas. But that wont keep him from being ready for Houstons opener at San Diego on Sept. 9. "I dont think its a must that he carry the ball in preseason to be ready for San Diego," Kubiak said. Foster wasnt sure if hed see preseason action, but didnt sound like he was angling to play before the opener. "Im not a huge fan of preseason," he said. "I feel like Ill be ready for Sept. 9 without (it). Ive just got to get myself acclimated." He said it was a bit frustrating to deal with his back situation after recovering from the calf injury, but he was never concerned that the problems would bleed into the regular season. "I know my body and I knew it wasnt a huge issue," he said. "I had to give it time." The Texans have relied on Ben Tate and a group of mostly rookie running backs while Foster was injured. Quarterback Matt Schaub said it was a boost to see Foster on the field on Wednesday. "It was great to see him back out there and see his explosiveness," Schaub said. "After all his rehab he looked pretty fresh. It was great to have him back in the huddle and get another piece of the puzzle back." Foster is excited about the possibilities for the offence with the new pieces they added in the off-season led by receiver DeAndre Hopkins, chosen in the first-round of this years draft. "Weve got all the potential in the world, weve just got to go execute," Foster said. "Obviously we have a bunch of talent here and its always fun to watch." Foster went through some changes in his life during the off-season, with he and his wife welcoming their first son. He said he mostly just sleeps and eats now, but he cant wait for him to get old enough to run around and play. But hes hoping that his boy doesnt follow in his footsteps in a few years, saying an emphatic "no" when asked about the possibility of him playing football one day. "If he wants to its cool," Foster said. "I love the game and everything but this hurts. Its a lot of work. Let daddy put in the work so you can go study art or something." Cheap Warriors Store . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Authentic Warriors Jerseys . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseys.net/ . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Warriors Jerseys . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Womens Warriors Jerseys . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. The Memphis Grizzlies and the Orlando Magic are enduring a reality check this week.Heading into a Wednesday game at Toronto, the Grizzlies were cautiously optimistic. Under first-year coach, David Fizdale, they won six straight road games but faced the reality of playing without All-Star point guard Mike Conley.After a 120-105 loss, the Grizzlies (11-8) realize how difficult life will be for the next six to eight weeks without Conley.A day before, the Magic snapped a four-game losing streak when they posted victory at San Antonio. Reality for the Magic (7-11) is that with a new coach and a bevy of new players in different roles, they came away with an improbable, but impressive win, but know it still will take time to jell.The Magic (7-11) had an extra day to admire their win, while the Grizzlies (11-8) must quickly forget about what might have been as they play host to Orlando on Thursday night at FedExForum.And in reality, both teams face daunting tasks, but their coaches remain positive.After the Magic toppled the Spurs 95-83, Orlando coach Frank Vogel had an easy explanation for his teams victory.Winning this night doesnt turn our season around, but it keeps us believing in what were doing, he said. If you commit to the defensive end, youre going to have a chance to win every night.Leading the way for the Magic is Evan Fournier at 17.6 points per game. He scored in double figures 17 times and reached 20-plus points seven times, including a season-high 29 points on Nov. 3 against Sacramento.Vogel stresses defense, so a young Memphis team without its primary ball-handler could have problems.In their first game without Conleys leadership and 19.2 poinnts and 5.dddddddddddd7 assists per game, the Grizzlies played well but fell apart in the fourth quarter to the Raptors, who went on a 16-5 run late to put the game away.Granted, Toronto is one of the tougher road arenas to play at and the Raptors have an All-Star backcourt in DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry.However, if the Grizzlies are going to stay afloat in the Western Conference, their young players will have to grow up quickly. Two of those players are second-year guard Andrew Harrison and 2016 first-round pick Wade Baldwin.Against the Raptors, Memphis showed signs that it had plenty of fight.Considering the fact that we had nine players, not that much experience, we fought hard, Grizzlies forward Tony Allen said. (The Raptors) are a good team, youve got to take your hats off to those guys. They played much better in the second half and beat us on the boards, they made key plays.Fizdale echoed Allens observation.The effort was fantastic, the coach said. I thought we just had a bad stretch where we got careless with the ball and started turning the ball over.Harrison scored a career-high 21 points to lead the Grizzlies and showed flashes of being able to lead the team, on and off the court. The former Kentucky star took the blame for the loss and didnt use any excuses.I know we were short-handed, but weve got a lot of tough guys on this team and we all believed that we could win this game, Harrison said. Losing Mike was big, hes an MVP candidate in my eyes, but we know what we have to do, we have to bring it every night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 12:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les écoles en Belgique -> A liège Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation