Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Mourinho shows his frustration during the game He does score

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> A1 ou A2? bachelier ou breveté?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 02:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Mourinho shows his frustration during the game He does score Répondre en citant

Angry, embarrassed, frustrated, disappointed, upset, hurting. These were the words synonymous with Steven Smiths Australians in the aftermath of defeat to South Africa in Hobart. Another, resilient, is not.Smith cut a bewildered and downtrodden figure as he sorted through the wreckage of a humiliating fifth Test match defeat in succession, the national sides first innings loss at home since the fateful Ashes summer of 2010-11. Clearly angry with the performances of his players, he suggested it may be time for widespread personnel changes.I am embarrassed to be sitting here to be perfectly honest with you, Smith said. Too many times we have lost wickets in clumps, 8 for 30 today, 10 for 85 in the first innings, and you are not winning any games of cricket when are you doing that. And it is happening way too consistently for my liking.We are not being resilient, we are not willing to tough it out and get through tough periods and the longer you spend out there things get easier, albeit the wicket was doing quite a bit and it was hard. But, the boys have got to start being a bit tougher and getting in a grind and getting in a contest and try to build a few partnerships because right now it is not good enough.Asked directly about the tenure of the national team coach Darren Lehmann, who signed a contract extension in August to take him through to 2019, Smith was adamant in his support. I think hes been terrific over a long period of time, he said. Its not his fault were not playing well, its up to us to go out there and do the job. He does everything he can for us in training and preparation.We prepare well, its just at the moment when we get out in the middle were not executing our skills well enough and not handling the pressures of international cricket well enough. As a playing group that has to change, and from my point of view I have absolutely no problem with anything Darren is doing at the moment.Smith was less effusive in his words about the way the selection panel was operating, declining to answer the question of whether he was getting the teams he desired. Its obviously talked about and I do talk to the selectors quite a bit and in the end it is up to them to pick the team that they think best, he said. I have got to back their job and go out there and support our guys and do whatever we can to win cricket matches but obviously were not doing that and it is not working.With the knowledge that Australia are currently mired in the sort of slump that costs careers, Smith admitted that all manner of issues, from selection and schedules to the personnel in and around the team and at Cricket Australia would all be under heavy scrutiny.Yeah, it is not working, Smith said when asked if the time had come to rip up existing plans and start over. So, obviously on the back of five losses there is going to be a lot talked about in regards to selection and things like that. And weve got to start finding a way to turn things around.Whether the ball is seaming or spinning or swinging we dont have an answer at the moment. We are not resilient enough, we are not digging in enough, we are not having the pride in our wicket, were just not being resilient enough and something has got to change. We have got to play a lot better than we have been if we are going to beat any opposition around the world at the moment.Smith agreed that the present batting rut suggested the team had not earned the right to play with the sort of flair and aggression usually associated with Australian cricket. In conditions conducive to bowlers but far from impossible, he said that the players in the team had to think more keenly about their approach.I think that depends on conditions, if the wickets are flat and there is nothing happening fine you can play aggressively and positively, he said. But if there is anything in the wicket: spin, swing, seam, at the moment we are not adapting well enough, we are not willing to grind it out and spend enough time out in the middle to be positive.It comes down to that resilience and having a good defence, at the moment our defence is being challenged and it hasnt been good enough. You can play that positive brand once you get in and things get easier, but we have got to be willing to do the hard yards to be in a position where we can be positive and drive the game.Looking more widely around Australian cricket, Smith said he wanted to see more evidence of hungry batsmen in domestic cricket. Theres some guys there that are scoring some big runs on occasions and then probably not being as consistent as they would like to put their names up there, he said. Thats what I mean when I say no one is really jumping out of the pack and getting big hundreds or three hundreds in a row.At the moment what weve got going on is not working so it might be about getting some younger guys in and getting some experience at this level, you never know, guys might really step up to the plate and step up to the level of international cricket. Brandin Cooks Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Blue Patriots Jerseys . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-malcom-brown-jersey . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Authentic Patriots Jerseys Online . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Tom Brady Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov.Gary Neville says Jose Mourinho and his Manchester United side will be gutted after conceding a late equaliser against Arsenal. Olivier Girouds late leveller cancelled out Juan Matas second-half opener and was Arsenals only effort on target at Old Trafford. Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal Sky Sports pundit Neville says Arsenal will be the happier of the two sides, but admits he did not feel like he was watching potential champions on Saturday. Olivier Giroud heads past David De Gea to equalise for Arsenal Jose Mourinho and his team will be gutted, Neville said on the Gary Neville Podcast. Weve been in football a long time to know the result is everything. Although there will be a mood in the Manchester United dressing room that they deserved to win, it counts for nothing.They are drawing and dropping points in games you would say they should have won. If you look at the table, three or four points makes a big difference psychologically. Its not a bad day for United, but its a disappointing day for the way it has finished. Gary Neville Podcast Listen to Gary Nevilles Manchester United v Arsenal verdict here It was a really poor performance from Arsenal, but theyve come away and got a point. In my playing days, we would have absolutely been delighted with a point away at a big club, especially being 1-0 down with a few minutes to go. Youd be thinking: Thats what wins titles. Thats the sort of language wed be using in the dressing room after.I didnt get the impression or feeling today that I was watching the champions. It can change, we know it can change, but when I think of the performance of Chelsea against United, or even Liverpool away at Chelsea, or Tottenham against City, or City against United, there was far more intensity and quality in those games.dddddddddddd Juan Mata celebrates scoring the opening goal of the game Arsenal are unbeaten since the opening day, and that is some doing, and they are resilient in a sense that they fight their way back to second or third, can they finally make that jump?I didnt get the feeling watching Arsenal on Saturday that we were watching a team that would go on and win the league, but thats just me in this moment. Man Utd-Arsenal talking points Five talking points from Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Arsenal at Old Trafford. Youd have to question Arsenal today for 85 minutes, they didnt show any belief, any purpose. I do think, however, after internationals you have to give a bit of leeway. Sir Alex used to say we would come back with our head full of mince, travelling from different places. Its not easy.Mata put in another decent showing for United, and Neville believes he performed the better of the three attacking players alongside Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial.Although Mourinho sold Mata to United while at Chelsea back in 2014, Neville says there seems to be an improved chemistry between the pair at Old Trafford. Jose Mourinho shows his frustration during the game He does score goals, and he does create moments in games. I myself questioned whether he fits the profile of a Manchester United wide player, because thats where he is playing, even if I know he ends up drifting in, Neville added.But with the size of the pitch here, the ability to counter attack and have wing play has always been Manchester Uniteds way, so you wondered where he would fit in.I have to say thats been one of the surprises out of the first few months in Jose Mourinhos reign. When Mata came off there was a little hug with Mourinho, there seemed to be a level of respect that was not always there when he was at Chelsea, when Mata was ultimately sold.Hes adapted well, hes played well, and hes always had a good attitude, hes a top player. At the moment hes doing very well. He was the better of the front three on Saturday. Also See: Match report As it happened Man Utd-Arsenal talking points Jose: Utd are unluckiest team Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 02:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> A1 ou A2? bachelier ou breveté? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation