Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

But the Dodgers couldnt overcome Scherzer.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> S'inscrire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 01:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: But the Dodgers couldnt overcome Scherzer. Répondre en citant

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Dwayne Allen Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. How many games have you officiated between these two teams and what memories do you have from them?Kenneth Wilder,Montreal Kenneth: I worked far too many games between these two great Original Six Adams Division rivals during my 30 year NHL career to even count.  What I will never forget is the intense energy that was created both on the ice and in the stands whenever these two teams met. The Bruin teams that general manager Harry Sinden assembled always had some scary dudes in the lineup to deal with over the years.  The Big Bad Bruins were best known for playing a tough, intimidating, yet hard-working style that often made it a challenge for any referee to keep things under control. Players such as Wayne Cashman, Terry OReilly, Stan Jonathan or Jay Miller, just to mention a few, could usually be counted upon to make my life interesting. Star players like Raymond Bourque, Rick Nifty Middleton, and power forwards Al Secord and Cam Neely balanced the Bruins attack. I saw Jean Ratelle at the end of his career as a Boston Bruin and recall that Mr. Ratelle was one of the finest gentlemen I ever dealt with on the ice. Montreal tended to prefer a speed and finesse game led by the grace and skill of Guy Lafleur but they had their share of top notch muckers, grinders and checkers as well.  Bob Gainey, Guy Carbonneau, Brian Skrudland, Mike Keane, Ryan Walter, Kirk Muller were all examples of Hab players that played a 200 foot game that was instilled by a long list of Hab coaches. Some of the best fights I witnessed involved John Kordic of the Habs. Mario Tremblay was a guy that played the game the right way and could really fight as well.  I would be remiss if I didnt mention my new bestie Chris Nilan who I always had to keep a sharp eye on when he played for both the Canadiens and the Bruins! One of the most bizarre lines of defense I ever heard from a player in a league hearing came from  Nuckles after I assessed the Canadiens tough guy a match penalty for knocking Nifty Middletons teeth out with a butt-end  (Nucks still insists it was his glove). The incident took place in a game in the Bruins end zone, well away from the play and as the puck was moving up ice. Fortunately I snapped my head back toward Nilan in the perfect moment to catch the strike on Middleton. At the subsequent hearing held in the NHL boardroom in Montreal I got the cold icy stare from Nuckles when he arrived with team general manager Serge Savard.  League disciplinarian, V.P. Brian ONeill, read my game report and the asked Chris if he had anything to say on his behalf. In a thick Boston accent Nucks said, "Yah, I got something to say for myself; Kerry Fraser picks on me and gives me more penalties than any other referee in the league. Whenever Im on the ice hes always watching me. Just to prove my point, if he had of been watching what he should have been (the puck and play going up ice) he wouldnt have seen me butt-end Middleton in the mouth!" Serge Savard practically spit his coffee all over the board room table following Nilans unusual line of defense. Brian ONeill suspended Chris for eight games, which at the time was substantial (Catch Nuckles on his terrific show on TSN Radio Montreal. Chris picks on me now as a frequent guest on his radio show). As we approach Game 1 tonight of the 34th such playoff series between the Bruins and the Canadiens, I will share two personal experiences. The first involves the classy superstar and HHOF member Raymond Bourque.  After the national anthem and prior to the opening puck drop, Bourque approached me quietly and advised me to be sure to move away from the dot at center ice quickly if his center ice man won the faceoff cleanly back to him. If that were to happen, Bourque said he was going to pound the puck at the Montreal net to try and catch Patrick Roy off guard. Sure enough, the puck was drawn back cleanly to Raymond. The Bruin wound up for a slapper with his head up but noticed that I got caught up in the wingers behind me and was unable to clear the spot. Instead of blasting the puck, Bourque froze his pose in the back swing. My life practically passed before my eyes but the deliberate pregnant pause allowed me to back away before Raymond pounded the puck through the very spot that I had been standing a moment earlier. Game on as Roy made the save. The other involves a fan that was either drunk, out of control, or most likely both.  In a very tough game I had just assessed a penalty and was standing in the referee crease during a commercial timeout and as the players stood at their respective bench. An empty 26 ounce Seagrams whiskey bottle flew out of the upper level of the Forum and landed at center ice. The bottle hit the ice flat, didnt break and began to spin as it moved in my direction. The bottle then struck the dasher kick plate beside my skate and amazingly still did not break. I picked the empty bottle of 5 Star off the ice and handed it to the penalty timekeeper. Even though these incidents occurred in different games from different playoff seasons, I had two narrow misses; one from a Raymond Bourque slap shot while the other was a flying whiskey bottle. Ray demonstrated the class I always experienced from the Bs superstar. The only positive thing I can say about the classless fan is that at least he drained the contents of the bottle prior to throwing it! I expect an emotional, tough series between these two old Adams Division rivals. Andre Tippett Jersey . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. Shaq Mason Jersey . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Brandon-Bolden-Patriots-Jersey/ .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason.DETROIT -- Don Mattingly wouldnt mind a rematch. The Los Angeles manager knows full well that if his Dodgers face the Detroit Tigers again this year, it can only happen in the World Series, so despite Wednesdays 4-1 loss in Motown, Mattingly would be happy to return. "Well take that right now, and Im sure the Tigers would, too," Mattingly said. "Wed love to be here again." The Dodgers split two games against the Tigers in Los Angeles in April, and Detroit swept the two-game series this week. Max Scherzer pitched seven impressive innings Wednesday, outdueling Zack Greinke and lifting the shorthanded Tigers. Detroit was without sluggers Miguel Cabrera and Victor Martinez, but the AL Central-leading Tigers scored two runs in the first inning against Greinke, and Scherzer (11-3) made the lead hold up. The All-Star right-hander allowed a run and four hits. He struck out seven and walked two. "Hes a great pitcher, and he showed why again today," Dodgers second baseman Dee Gordon said. "You dont get many chances against him, and when you do, hes got so many pitches that hes able to throw that you cant just sit on something." Joba Chamberlain struck out two in the eighth, and Joe Nathan fanned two in a perfect ninth for his 18th save in 23 chances. Greinke (11-5) allowed three runs and seven hits in seven innings. He struck out eight without a walk. "You look at their lineup today, and you think you are getting a break with Cabrera and Victor being out," Greinke said. "But they were putting up great at-bats all day. I was throwing good pitches." Miguel Rojas of the Dodgers hit his first career homer in the fifth. Cabrera was given a day off by Detroit manager Brad Ausmus, and Martinez is dealing with a lingering back issue. The Tigers won without them. Scherzer escaped a first-inning jam thanks to some impressive fielding behind him. Yasiel Puig hit a one-out triple, butt with the infield in, Hanley Ramirez hit a sharp grounder to Eugenio Suarez, and Detroits rookie shortstop threw quickly to third to catch Puig off the base. Donta Hightower Jersey. "That was a great play," Scherzer said. "He just made an instinct play -- saw Puig was off the base, and made a quick little snap throw. That just helped keep the game where it was." Rajai Davis made a sliding catch in left field for the third out. Austin Jackson opened the bottom of the inning with a triple of his own and scored on Ian Kinslers single. Kinsler advanced to second on a wild pitch and scored on a two-out single by Don Kelly. Greinke was sharp after that. Detroit scored again in the fourth on an RBI single by Nick Castellanos, but the Los Angeles right-hander retired the last nine hitters he faced, striking out the final four. But the Dodgers couldnt overcome Scherzer. They put men on first and second in the third, but Puig hit into a double play. In the sixth, Puig hit a leadoff double, but the next three batters couldnt hit the ball out of the infield. Matt Kemp went hitless with three strikeouts. Hes now 0 for 21 against Scherzer. Torii Hunters sacrifice fly in the eighth gave Detroit another run. NOTES: Mattingly says he doesnt plan any major changes to the lineup when OF Carl Crawford returns from a sprained left ankle. There could be a logjam with OFs Kemp, Puig and Andre Ethier also in the fold. "Were playing pretty well," Mattingly said. "Well just talk about it with (Crawford) -- let him know where everything is." ... Kelly drew the second intentional walk of his career in the eighth inning. ... Detroit faces Kansas City on Thursday night. The Tigers send LHP Drew Smyly (4-8) to the mound against RHP Jeremy Guthrie (5-7). ... The Dodgers return home to take on San Diego. Los Angeles ace Clayton Kershaw (10-2) faces RHP Odrisamer Despaigne (2-0) of the Padres. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 01:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> S'inscrire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation