Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

last competition of the season,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Je suis en formation -> Les stages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Mar - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: last competition of the season, Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- Trailing in a tiebreaker against top-seeded John Isner, Steve Johnson managed to put a 146 mph serve into play and then decided to try something even more audacious: lob his 6-foot-10 opponent.Much to Johnsons surprise, the looping backhand worked, winning the point. Hanging in there against the big-serving Isner, Johnson weathered a total of 12 set points and withstood 29 aces to win their all-American quarterfinal at the Citi Open 7-6 (7), 7-6 (15) on Friday.Youre never too tall to lob. I thought he was going to close in really hard. And I just hit a good lob. I mean, thats about it, the fifth-seeded Johnson said about the point that came with Isner ahead 5-3 in the opening tiebreaker. I dont know if Ill ever try to lob him again and itll work, but luckily it worked today.Isners take?I love Stevie to death, he said, but I dont think that backhand lob he it -- I dont think he could do that all the time.Isner is a three-time runner-up at the hard-court tournament, including a year ago, when he beat Johnson in the semifinals. This time, Isner was unable to convert five set points in the opening frame and another seven in the second. When he lost the first tiebreaker on Johnsons forehand winner, Isner mangled his racket by slamming it to the court.The second tiebreaker was even longer and more excruciating for Isner. On his second set point, at 6-4, he got a good look at a short return by Johnson but shanked a forehand long.I dont think hell ever do that again, Johnson said. I dont know what happened.Heres how Isner explained it: I pulled up and got tentative.Not quite the longest tiebreaker of the season -- Isner lost one 18-16 last month -- it ended when he double-faulted for the only time in the nearly 2-hour contest to set up a sixth match point -- so lucky, Johnson said later -- then pushed a forehand wide.Johnson, ranked a career-best 25th, won despite never earning a break point against Isner. But Johnson saved all six break chances Isner accumulated and wound up with 22 aces himself.I certainly, in my opinion, put more pressure on him that he put on me, Isner said.Earlier Friday, sixth-seeded Jack Sock lost another two-tiebreaker match, beaten by 13th-seeded Ivo Karlovic of Croatia 7-6 (4), 7-6 (6).Karlovic hit 26 aces, saved all four break points he faced and reached the semifinals in Washington for the first time since 2007. Hell play Johnson on Saturday.Sock had a chance to force a third set against Karlovic, holding a set point at 6-5 in the second tiebreaker. But Karlovic erased that with -- what else? -- a 133 mph ace, then delivered a 130 mph service winner to get to match point. He won when Socks forehand clipped the net tape and flew wide.I feel like I scrap pretty well and get a lot of returns back and I still cant break the guy, Sock said. No matter who he plays -- any round, any tournament -- it comes down to a point here and there.The 37-year-old Karlovic, a 6-foot-11 Croatian, is coming off a title on grass at Newport, Rhode Island, last week.He is the oldest man to win an ATP singles tournament since 1979.Asked what its like to enter events where he could potentially face a teenager -- Zverev, for example, is 19 -- Karlovic replied: Yeah, I mean, I could be their daddy.After a brief pause, he added: And, I mean, who knows? Maybe I am.Then he cracked a big smile, rocked back in his chair and said, No, no, Im joking.The other semifinal will be second-seeded Gael Monfils against seventh-seeded Alexander Zverev. Monfils advanced by beating American Sam Querrey 6-4, 3-6, 6-1, while Zverev defeated No. 4 Benoit Paire 6-1, 6-3. Franco Harris Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Joshua Dobbs Jersey . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-jesse-james-jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Roosevelt Nix Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. James Harrison Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Its 2pm on a hot Thursday afternoon in the city of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. At the citys Nehru Stadium, the high jump competition of the Indian Junior Athletics Nationals is all but over. 17-year-old Tejaswin Shankar has already won gold. He did so with his first jump at 2.06m - two centimeters more than the rest of the field. On his eighth jump of the afternoon, Shankar has set the bar at 2.26m. No Indian, and certainly no class 12 student, has ever cleared that height. The Indian senior record stands at 2.25m, set 12 years ago.His feet clad in separate yellow and black cleats, a style made popular by World Champion Bohdan Bondarenko, the six foot four teen sprints towards the bar. On his sixth stride, the yellow shoe jackhammers into the turf. As his stretched right palm leads, Shankar twists his torso even as he rises until he is eventually facing skyward. He arches his back over the bar and then thrusts his hips skyward. Almost simultaneously, he tucks his head to his chest and now his feet lift over the bar too. The bodys form is perfect.?The black-booted left foot finally crosses safely and Shankar crashes onto the blue landing pad having just broken the national high jump record.Lets pause to grasp the scale of the achievement. The 2.26m cleared by the commerce student from Delhis Sardar Patel school, is the second highest by a junior in the world this year. Only Cubas Luis Enrique Zayas has leaped higher - with a jump of 2.27m. Shankars effort would have been sufficient to qualify for the final of the Olympics and enough for a silver at Julys Junior World Championships (incidentally won by Zayas).Shankar had qualified for the Junior Worlds back in February this year, when he won silver at the South Asian Games in Guwahati with a jump of 2.17m. However, he never went.?Just a month before, at the Asian Junior Championships, an event he was expected to dominate, Shankar injured his groin while warming up. Hoping it was only a cramp, he continued anyway. Competing in excruciating pain, he cleared 2.007m.dddddddddddd After three failed attempts at 2.10m, he was stretchered off the ground. The gold medal went at 2.16m, a centimeter less than what he had cleared just a couple months earlier.I was really upset. I wasnt selected for the Indian team for the Junior World Championships and that was a good thing.?I would have embarrassed the country there, he says. While he didnt think about it then, in hindsight, Shankar feels that his injury wasnt the worst thing ever. Once I saw the results of the competition, I saw that the bronze went at 2.25m. Back then I wasnt sure I would have cleared it. I realized that even if I went there, I wouldnt have been in medal contention, he says.Instead, Shankar says he focused on working on areas that he was lacking in. I was a lanky guy with speed but no strength. I was always going to be prone to picking up injuries, so me and my coach Sunil Kumar (who is a physical education teacher at Shankars school) just focused on getting stronger, he says.Instead of jumping, Shankar hit the gym and the track. When he returned to competition in September, the improvement was clear. At the Senior Open Nationals, he won gold, with a jump of 2.22m.At the junior nationals, following his successful attempt at 2.26m, Shankar made two attempts at 2.28m and another at 2.30m. He wasnt expecting to clear it but in what was his last competition of the season, he simply wanted to attempt it to get a feel of what it was like. Next year he says he hopes to qualify for the World Championships.For the moment though, he has his Class 12 pre-board and board exams to worry about. Or at least thats what his mother feels. I spoke to her over the phone. After the first couple of sentences, she didnt really pay attention to the record. She asked me when was I going to get back and start studying. I told her, at least let me feel good about myself for a little while, he says. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Mar - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Je suis en formation -> Les stages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation