Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

. The Fire forward then skipped

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: . The Fire forward then skipped Répondre en citant

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Sebastian Rudy Jersey . This week they discuss Kyle Lowrys All-Star blessing, Coach Q, unheralded undraftees and leaving the NFL playoffs alone. Cathal Kelly, Toronto Star: My thumb is up to the 14 NBA coaches who decided this week that raptor Kyle Lowry doesnt deserve to be on the All-Star team. Theyre wrong, of course. Badly wrong. According to reports, the player who pipped Lowry for the last bench spot was Brooklyn Nets forward Joe Johnson. Lowry is out-averaging Johnson in every statistical category - including rebounds - and Johnson is seven inches taller. In making this mistake, however, those coaches have done Raptors fans a huge service. From here until the end of the season, Toronto not only has the best point guard in the East, they now have the most motivated point guard in the East. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is up to Joel Quenneville of the Chicago Blackhawks, who this week moved up to No. 3 on the all-time list of coaching victories in the National Hockey League. Its impressive enough to make the top three. Its even more impressive when the only coaches ahead of you in wins are named Scotty Bowman and Al Arbour. Quenneville, for some reason, doesnt get a whole lot of attention, doesnt make a lot of headlines, rarely gets mentioned for coach of the year, which he won once more than a decade ago. But here he is behind a nine-time Stanley Cup champion and a four-time Cup winner. And nobody else. Yeah, hes an all-time great. And when have we ever said that about Joel Quenneville? Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is up to Edmonton goalie Ben Scrivens, for impenetrability. Scrivens stopped a record 59 shots in a shutout of the Sharks, a dash of good news in a city unaccustomed to seeing a goalie make 59 saves in a week. Scrivens stellar game underscored the notion that goalies dont need pedigree. Undrafted out of Cornell, Scrivens once played in the East Coast Hockey League. Ex-Calgary Hitman netminder Martin Jones of the Los Angeles Kings, also was undrafted and played in the Coast as did the Rangers Cam Talbot, out of the University of Alabama-Huntsville. Another thing they have in common: among NHL goalies with at least 12 starts, they are one-two-three in save percentage. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb is down to the likelihood that the NFL playoffs will be expanded to include 14 teams, up by two from the current 12. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones delivers the argument for more playoff teams this way: "How exciting is it for fans of a .500 team to see that team in the playoffs with a chance to win the Super Bowl?" Well, heres whats more exciting - two teams like Denver and Seattle, with 13-3 records, showing off their season-long excellence at the Super Bowl. Jerry Jones needs to improve his team, not the League. But the guy in charge of the league, Roger Goodell, supports the idea of more playoff teams, thus more playoff games - get ready for wild-card "week". Ilkay Gundogan Jersey . On Monday night, many fans in this city placed the blame squarely on the captain for his role in the James Neal overtime winner against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Mats Hummels Jersey . The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Julian-Brandt-Germany-Jersey/ . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed. BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. -- Mike Magee made sure Chicagos run to the playoffs wouldnt be spoiled by Toronto FC. Magee scored his 20th goal of the season on a second half penalty kick to lead the hosts to a 1-0 win Saturday and put the Fire on verge of clinching a playoff berth. Toronto (5-17-11) missed their own chances as they fell to Chicago for the eighth time in 16 all-time meetings. "We knew wed have our opportunities, and what we didnt want to do was go down early," Toronto coach Ryan Nelson said. "The chances we had in the first half, they were incredibly good. But we have to finish. We didnt." Toronto goalkeeper Stefan Frei, making his 2013 debut in goal with Joseph Bendiks one-game suspension, had two saves on the night. The first was a diving stop on a Juan Luis Anangono header that drew raves from Nelson. "That save that Stefan made was probably for me the save of the season," Nelson said. "I havent seen it again but just from watching it live, I cant think of any (better) save that Ive seen." But Frei couldnt stop Magee, who had missed his previous penalty kick try last month against Montrreal. Timo Werner Jersey. "The last one off the post was in the back of my mind," said Magee, now tied for MLS scoring lead with Montreals Marco Di Vaio. "(But) I got up there with all the confidence in the world. I was never going to miss that." Magee had a free kick into a crowd lined in front of Frei and officials called Toronto for a handball in the ensuing scramble, leading to the penalty kick. The Fire forward then skipped a shot into the back of the net. "Very disappointing with the penalty kick decision," defender and captain Steven Caldwell said. "We felt that it was a very poor decision by the referee and it cost us a point, or possibly three." The Fire (14-12-7) are temporarily tied for third in the Eastern Conference with Montreal. A win next Sunday in New York or a loss or tie by New England would lock up Chicagos playoff berth. Toronto and the Fire tied 1-1 on Sept. 11 at BMO Field. Since then Toronto has dropped four of its last five heading into next Saturdays season finale against Montreal. A 4-1 victory over D.C. United on Sept. 28 is the lone bright spot in that run. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation