Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

look to work back into contention in the Mid-American

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> S'inscrire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 04:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: look to work back into contention in the Mid-American Répondre en citant

MARNE, Mich. -- Dalton Sargeant won at Berlin Raceway on Saturday night for his first ARCA Racing Series victory, taking advantage of late contact between leader Josh Williams and Chase Briscoe.The 18-year-old Sargeant easily held off Briscoe -- his car damaged on the left front after the run-in with Williams -- to end the Indiana drivers winning streak at four races.This is amazing, said Sargeant, from Boca Raton, Florida. I cant thank my guys enough at Venturini Motorsports. They killed it tonight.Driving the No. 55 Toyota Racing Development Toyota, Sargeant pulled away on the final restart in the 200-lap race on the 0.48-mile paved oval.We were strong on that final restart and showed how good our Venturini Motorsports car was, said Sargeant, from Boca Raton, Florida. I just had to pace myself, be smart with my tires and expect that the race would turn out like it did. Hats off to this team. Weve been so close so many times. It feels so good to come out and finally get the win.The 21-year-old Briscoe was coming off consecutive victories at Winchester, Iowa, Clermont and Pocono.The points leader was racing Williams for the lead when they made contact going through the first two turns on Lap 181 and ended up in the outside grass on the backstretch, with Williams car tangled up in foam and tire barriers.Got into his (Williams) door and passed him, but I gave it back to him, Briscoe said. Got into him again and gave the spot right back. At the end there, I was completely under him. Once I passed him, I knew I was going to get hit down in (Turns) 1 and 2. Then coming off 2, I felt like he ran me out off the track. Its unfortunate. You have two guys going for the championship that have two wrecked cars now.Williams ended up 10th, 19 laps down.He (Briscoe) didnt want us to win, Williams said. They can build new race cars every week; we cant. Well be at the dirt track (Springfield) though in a steel-bodied 105 (inch-wheel base) car.Sargeant had a good view of the tussle.It was pretty crazy out there, Sargeant said. I knew how this race was going to unfold. I saw how rough the 6 (Williams) was being with the 77 (Briscoe) in front of me. The 6 car was really rough on a restart before that.Matt Kurzejewski was third, followed by Bret Holmes, A.J. Fike, Clair Zimmerman, Tom Hessert, Thomas Praytor and Ed Pompa.We got lucky tonight, Kurzejewski said. We didnt have a third-place car, but we had a third-place team tonight and a third-place crew. Cheap Bears Jerseys . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Youth Bears Jerseys . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. http://www.officialbearsnflauthenticshop.com/roquan-smith-stitched-jersey/ . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Elite Bears Jerseys . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Kylie Fitts Stitched Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Akrum Wadley ran for 121 yards and two touchdowns, LeShun Daniels added 83 yards rushing and two scores, and No. 17 Iowa beats Miami (Ohio) 45-21 on Saturday.C.J. Beathard was 13 of 20 passing for 192 yards and a touchdown for the Hawkeyes (1-0), whose sloppy defensive play in the second half let Miami hang around.Daniels and Wadley each scored twice in the first half, and Jerminic Smiths 12-yard TD reception put the Hawkeyes ahead 35-7 early in the third quarter.The RedHawks (0-1) had touchdown drives of 75 and 74 yards with the game seemingly in hand. But Derrick Mitchell Jr.s touchdown run with 3:08 left put Iowa ahead by 24.Billy Bahl threw for 266 yards and two TDs for Miami, which outgained Iowa 424-404.THE TAKEAWAYIowa: The Hawkeyes offensive line, which keyed their 12-0 regular season in 2015, looked as sharp as ever against an overwhelmed Miami front. Daniels and Wadley often had massive holes to run through, making Iowas rushing attack at times look effortless. But Iowas defense gave up a ton of yards without star linebacker Josey Jewell, who was ejected early in the fiirst quarter for targeting.dddddddddddd The Hawkeyes forced and recovered two fumbles though, and the offense turned both into touchdowns in the first half.Miami: Bahl had a strong day against one of the Big Tens better secondaries, a promising sign as the RedHawks look to work back into contention in the Mid-American after just five wins in two years. The same couldnt be said for Miamis defense, which as expected was pushed around by the more physical Hawkeyes.UP NEXTIowa: The Hawkeyes get their first Power Five test of the season when rival Iowa State visits Kinnick Stadium next Saturday. The Cyclones have a new coach, Matt Campbell, and an offensive line decimated by injuries and departures. But Iowa State usually plays Iowa tough. The Hawkeyes needed two late TDs to beat the Cyclones 31-17 last year in Ames.Miami: The RedHawks open a two-game home stand when it hosts Eastern Illinois. The Panthers, of the FCS, opened with a 38-21 loss to Western Illinois on Thursday. Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 04:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Les études et formations -> S'inscrire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation