Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Spaniers statement could have led people to c

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Qui suis-je?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 09:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Spaniers statement could have led people to c Répondre en citant

Jenson Button joked F1 should be run in changeable conditions every weekend after a mega qualifying session in Austria left him third on the grid for Sundays race.Showers hit the Red Bull Ring ahead of Q3 and forced the drivers on to wet tyres early in the session, but the rain soon eased off, allowing the track to dry out. That prompted a switch to dry tyres and Button qualified fifth, which becomes third once Nico Rosberg and Sebastian Vettel serve gearbox penalties.Some of Buttons most memorable drives have come in similar conditions and, on arriving in the media pen after qualifying, he joked: I love those conditions! Can we have that every race?Button had originally thought he was only set to gain one place, but when told Rosberg also had a penalty he said: P3? Wow. I knew that so I didnt push too hard [laughs] .... Thats mega. It was an enjoyable session, I thought it was all over in Q2, I locked up into Turn 3.At Turns 1 and 2 it was spitting and I didnt think it would affect me but it think it did into Turn 3 and I just ran wide and was like oh no but just stayed in. Q3 we called it right at the end -- on the wets we were quick and on the dry we werent bad either.Button thinks his smooth driving style makes it easy to master a drying track as he did in Spielberg.Yes it did. I dont know. I think some of it is just the way that I drive, its just different. There are some conditions where I cant get the best out of the car and there are conditions when I can, because of the driving style I have, I feel it corner by corner I feel the grip I have when I enter the corner instead of memory from the last lap. Really happy and great to start third, its just a shame Im not in the [top three] press conference!Third could well become second for Button as Nico Hulkenberg was under investigation for failing to slow under yellow flags in Q1, though Force India appeared to be confident the German had lifted sufficiently.? Pascal Siakam Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. http://www.shopraptors.com/Cheap-Delon-Wright-Raptors-Jersey/ . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Custom Toronto Raptors Jerseys . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Malachi Richardson Jersey . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- Lawyers for a former Penn State assistant football coach urged a judge and jurors Thursday to find the university liable for how it treated him after it became public that his testimony helped prosecutors charge Jerry Sandusky with child molestation.Mike McQueary is seeking more than $4 million in lost wages and other damages, saying he was defamed by a statement the school president released the day Sandusky was charged, retaliated against for helping with the Sandusky investigation and misled by school administrators.Sandusky, a former defensive coach at Penn State, was convicted in 2012 of sexual abuse of 10 boys and is serving a 30- to 60-year prison sentence. He maintains his innocence.In closing arguments Thursday, Penn State attorney Nancy Conrad emphasized that McQueary had said he was damaged by public criticism that he did not to go to police or child-welfare authorities when he saw Sandusky sexually abusing a boy in a team shower in 2001. Instead he reported it the next day to then-head coach Joe Paterno.Mr. McQueary was not damaged by any action of the university, Conrad argued. Mr. McQueary, as he testified and as he recognized, if he was harmed, was harmed by national media and public opinion.McQueary testified he has not been able to find work, either in coaching or elsewhere, but Conrad blamed that on an inadequate network of contacts and the lack of a national reputation.The jury was handed the case Thursday afternoon and left the courtroom.Judge Thomas Gavin will decide the whistleblower count, a claim that McQueary was treated unfairly as the school suspended him from coaching duties, placed him on paid administrative leave, barred him from team facilities and then did not renew his contract shortly after he testified at Sanduskys 2012 trial.McQueary was not allowed to coach in the schools first game after Paterno was fired, a home loss to Nebraska.That sends a very clear signal to those in your network that thhe university doesnt want you to be supported, Strokoff said.dddddddddddd`Stay away, youre a nonperson.Penn State has argued it put McQueary on leave out of safety concerns, as threats were fielded by the university.Strokoff said there was no evidence of multiple death threats against his client, and called McQuearys treatment outrageous.He should not have been the scapegoat, Strokoff said.Jurors will decide the defamation claim and a misrepresentation allegation that two administrators lied to him when they said they took his report of Sandusky seriously and would respond appropriately.Conrad insisted they did take steps to inform McQueary about the actions they were taking, which included meeting with Sandusky and an official from the childrens welfare charity he founded, and telling Sandusky to stop bringing children into team facilities.No one told Mr. McQueary, `You cannot go to the police, Conrad said.The defamation claim involves a statement issued by Penn State then-president Graham Spanier expressing support for the two administrators, then-athletic director Tim Curley and then-vice president Gary Schultz, when they were charged with perjury in November 2011 for allegedly lying about what McQueary told them in the weeks after the 2001 incident.The perjury charges against them were dismissed earlier this year by a state appeals court, but Curley, Schultz and Spanier still await trial in Harrisburg on charges of failure to properly report suspected child abuse and endangering the welfare of children.McQueary lawyer Elliot Strokoff said Spaniers statement could have led people to conclude McQueary was a liar.If the charges are groundless, then the grad assistant lied, Strokoff said. And thats defamation.Conrad said Spaniers statement indicated the charges against his two top lieutenants would be proven groundless. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 09:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Qui suis-je? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation