Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum

Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique
forum d'entraide, d'echange entre les étudiants infirmier et les infirmiers en place situé en belgique.tout sur les etudes,le metier,les examens,les modalités d'inscription...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

. 3, was 3 under after a 69.Top-ranked Lydi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Qui suis-je?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 09:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: . 3, was 3 under after a 69.Top-ranked Lydi Répondre en citant

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- Nevin Snow of San Diego will have the chance to sail for his second Governors Cup title in six years if he beats Christophe Killian of Newport Beach in the semifinals Saturday.The other semifinal will be between two Australians, Sam Gilmour and Harry Price. Gilmour, a two-time Governors Cup champion, is the son of former Americas Cup helmsman and world match racing champion Peter Gilmour.This is the 50th edition of the oldest junior match race championship.Snow and Gilmour are sailing this year because the age limit was raised to under-23.Snow, representing the San Diego Yacht Club, won this regatta in 2011. Gilmour, of the Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club in Perth, won it in 2013 and 2014. Uchenna Nwosu Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Justin Jackson Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.cheaplosangeleschargersjerseys.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Chargers T-shirts . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. INCHEON, South Korea -- Alison Lee took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship, putting the 21-year-old UCLA student in position for her first victory.Lee shot a 4-under 68 in calm and firm conditions at Sky 72. She saved par on 17 and birdied 18 to stretch her margin over U.S. Womens Open champion Brittany Lang, her U.S. Solheim Cup teammate.The past few days, all week, Ive been striking the ball really well, Lee said. Ive been giving myself a lot birdie chances. Even though I shot 4 under today, I still left a lot of birdie putts other there.Playing her second season on the tour while remaining in college, Lee had a 13-under 203 total on the Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course.Everyone back home is cheering me on, Lee said. Even my roommates and some of the girls in the sorority. They know nothing about golf, but theyve been tuning in to the Golf Channel.Lang had a 72, highlighted by a long birdie putt on par-3 eighth.South Koreas In-Kyung Kim, the winner two weeks ago in China in the first of six straight events in Asia, was third at 9 under after a 69. She also won an event in Germany last month.Lee was asked about sleeping on the third-round lead.I have to go back and do some reading for class, so thatll keep my mind off it for sure, Lee said I have reading for every class. Im behind in every class.She also has some time for fun, starting at the Delta Gamma House.We have a lot of sorority stuff when I get back home, too, Lee said. We have big/little reveal on Thursday where I get my little sis.And theres rooting for the Bruins football team.I havent missed any home games yet and I dont think I will, Lee said.Lee rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 14th to birdie the 15th. A day after chipping in for eagle on the short par 4, she hit a full approach that tracked across the green to 4 feet.Aftter missing a 7-foot birdie putt on the par-4 16th, she got an 8-foot comebacker to fall for par on the par-3 17th.dddddddddddd She made a 4-footer on the par-5 18th, seeing the line when Cristie Kerr -- the third member of the all-Solheim Cup (and all-PXG equipment) group -- hit a bunker shot inches behind Lees marker and holed her birdie putt.Lee also rebounded well from her first bogey, following a dropped shot on the par-3 third with four straight birdies. She then made six pars before missing a 5-footer on 14.On No. 3, I missed like a 3-footer for par, Lee said. I three-putted and that kind of spooked me. ... I think the bogey almost helped because it kind of snapped me back into the game and got me more focused.Spains Carlota Ciganda had a 69 to reach 8 under, and Kerrs 72 left her at 7 under with Taiwans Candie Kung (69) and South Koreas Min-Sun Kim.Sung Hyun Park, tied for the lead early in the round, had consecutive double bogeys on the back nine in a 73 to fall to 6 under. The Korean LPGA member tied for second behind Lexi Thompson last year.Thompson also was 5 under a 72, making five birdies, three bogeys and a double bogey. She and Lang are the only U.S. winners this year.In Gee Chun, the top-ranked South Korean player at No. 3, was 3 under after a 69.Top-ranked Lydia Ko was 1 over after a 73. She has four victories this year, one behind second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn for the tour lead. Jutanugarn had a 69 to get to 1 under.Fourth-ranked Brooke Henderson had her worst round of the season, shooting a 78 alongside Ko to drop to 5 over. The Canadian teen plans to play all six week in Asia.Australias Su Oh had a hole-in-one with an 8-iron on the 144-yard 17th. She was 1 under after a 67. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 09:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etudiants et Futurs étudiants Infirmier(e) en Belgique Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Qui suis-je? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation